Sunday, December 13, 2009

Gifts for Writers

This time of year I get a lot of hits from people who are looking for Christmas gifts for writers. Since last year's links seem to have evaporated for some reason, I'll make a new list.

Most writers want a Snake Wine Holder.If they don't care for wine, they may enjoy a nice Sack of Snakes.If they don't care for snakes, they may like a box of Conversation Cardsso that their conversations about wine will sound more scripted.

For weirdos who don't care for wine or snakes, there's always Uranium Ore,which is FINALLY in stock. For writers who don't appreciate radioactivity, there are Yoda Lights.If you know a writer who doesn't like Yoda lights, do they really deserve a gift? Really?

3 comments:

Ellie said...

I'd like a monte blanc pen. Or an eyejob, so I don't have to put my glasses on to use my iphone.

Russell Cavanagh said...

Another year has gone, LS. Where did it go? Blimey!

Happy Christmas to you and yours and all the best for 2010.

Ps, I'd like a monte blanc pen too - though am content with my Watermans for the moment ...

L. Shepherd said...

I know- I can't figure out what happened to this year. It seems like just a few weeks ago I was grabbing free drink samples on New Year's Eve at Outback. I wonder if they'll be doing that again this year..